How to Book IRCTC Train Ticket on Mobile?
Today, you have an application for almost everything. In such a case, how can IRCTC be left behind? IRCTC also has a mobile app for Android Device which can be used to avail various different facilities. The app makes it possible to book the tickets on mobile and you can also cancel the ticket or check other details with help of the IRCTC Mobile App. In this article, we have listed the step to download IRCTC Train Tickets via Mobile Application so if are looking for the procedure to book a ticket via IRCTC Mobile App then you are certainly at the right place.
Below is the process to book IRCTC Train Ticket on Mobile
Steps to Book IRCTC Train Tickets on Mobile
- You need to have an IRCTC Rail Connect App on your mobile to download the ticket via the Mobile App. If you do not have an app then you can use the link listed below to download the App.
- Initialize the App and login to the App using your IRCTC Login ID and Password. You can also register a new account if you do not have an IRCTC Account already. Once the account has been created, enter your credentials and login to the app.
- A list of menu options will be displayed on the screen once you have logged in to the portal. After this, you need to enter the details of your journey. These details include From Station To Station and date of journey.
- Click on Search Train Button after entering the details and the list of available trains will be displayed on the next page.
- You can select the quota from the top of the screen and you have all the options available there. You can choose General, Tatkal, Premium Tatkal, Ladies or any other quota that matches your need.
- Now, shortlist the train hat you wish to travel in and check the availability status for the same. Once you have checked the availability status, you would now need to click on Book Now Button and you will now be taken to a new screen.
- On this new screen, click on Add Passenger button to add your details and also add your mobile number before clicking on Book Ticket Button. You will be taken to a new screen once you click on Book Ticket Button.
- This new screen is the payment portal and hence you need to make a payment here to get your ticket. Choose the convenient payment option and make the payment for the ticket.
- The ticket will be displayed on the screen after making the payment. You will also receive a message regarding the same. In addition to this, you can also access your ticket by going to My Booking Tab on Mobile App.
This is how you can book tickets on Mobile App and all you need to book the ticket is the mobile app for the IRCTC. Beware of the third party apps for IRCTC as they can be a security risk. Only use the official IRCTC App as they are safe to use. We have listed the links for the app below and these are the official IRCTC App so you do not have to worry about getting a fake app on your mobile.
IRCTC Rail Connect App Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cris.org.in.prs.ima&hl=en_IN