It is said that if you are travelling to India then you should travel by train at least once to get the essence of real India. The only problem here is making your itinerary. What if IRCTC designs the tour package for your domestic travel need in India? Well, this is now possible as IRCTC added this new feature to IRCTC Next Generation Portal. Other features added include the facility to book cab, facility to check IRCTC PNR Status, facility to book wheelchair and facility to check IRCTC PNR Status on single site with just one time IRCTC Registration.
So, let’s come back to the topic of booking a tour package via IRCTC Portal. The packages are highly reliable and you get what you are promised for. In addition to this, you also get the quality deals which can justify the money that you are spending.
To book the tour package with IRCTC, follow the steps listed below and enjoy your memorable vacations.
Steps to Book a Tour Package via Next Gen IRCTC Portal
- You can go to irctc.co.in to start booking the package. On this page, click on Holidays and then click on Packages. Select Tour Packages from the list displayed.
- You will be directed to a new portal and on this portal, you will have to enter the travel destination in the search bar on the screen.
- The next page displays all the packages meant for the destination and from these packages, you can select the one which you like. The choice can be difficult and hence check the details of the package that interests you. You will be able to see all the details of the package here including the inclusions, exclusions, itinerary and terms and conditions of the package.
- Once you select the package, click on book button. You will now have to enter the number of passengers that are willing to travel. Once that is done, you can simply go ahead and use your IRCTC Login if you have completed IRCTC Sign Up in past. If now, you can use the IRCTC Guest Details to go ahead and make the booking.
- Enter the traveller details here and make the payment of the price of the package to complete the booking. This will trigger the system to get your tickets booked and also you will get the PNR details to post the payment.
- Save the details of the package with yourself for future reference and you also need to have the PNR handy with you while travelling.
This was the process to book the package and you can now wait for the travel date, make travel preparations and leave rest to IRCTC. They will make your trip memorable by ensuring that you get what you pay for. There are never unpleasant surprises for you when you are opting for the IRCTC Services as they are a synonym of reliability and quality.
For more information about the travel packages, you can refer to https://www.irctctourism.com/tourpkgs