How to Book International Package via IRCTC Next Generation Portal?
IRCTC is not just a portal to book trains anymore. You can also travel internationally with help of IRCTC Next Generation Portal. This is right, IRCTC offers a wide range of tourism options to you and all this is made possible because of the new portal which integrates several services. Moreover, the advantage of booking the international package via IRCTC is that they are not only reliable but they are also very cost efficient.
If you are planning for an international holiday then you must look at the packages available via IRCTC and here is how you can go through the packages and book one for yourself.
Steps to Book International Package via IRCTC Next Generation Portal
- As you know, the first step of this process is to visit the IRCTC Next Gen site which is irctc.co.in
- On this portal, you need to click on Holidays from the Top menu and then select Packages and finally click on International Packages. This will take you to a new page. You can apparently visit this page directly by using this link.
- You will see a big search bar on the home screen. Enter your destination here and select international in the drop-down menu corresponding to this search bar. Once that is done, click on the search
- You will see different packages on the next page and you can sort them as per the price. Now, you need to check out the details of the inclusions and exclusion in the package. To do so, you can click on the Details button corresponding to the package.
- As you click on Details, you will be taken to a page with package details. You can check Overview, Itinerary, Inclusions, Exclusions and Terms and Conditions of the package.
- If you wish to book this package then click on the Back button and then click on book Select the start date of the tour and click on continue. Once that is done, enter the traveller count to go to the next page.
- Here, you can continue as a guest user or you can go ahead and continue with your IRCTC Login password. Now enter the passenger details on the next page. Once that is done, you check the summary of the tour and continue to the payment portal.
- You will now have to make the payment of the price of the package. Once that is done, you will then receive a confirmation from the IRCTC along with your tickets. You can use these tickets and other details once someone contacts you for Visa. If the Visa is not included in the package then you will have to get the Visa yourself. You PNR will be listed on the tickets and that can be used to check IRCTC PNR Status of the tickets at airline website.
This was all about booking international tours with IRCTC and if you do not have an account with IRCTC then you can also go for IRCTC Sign Up or IRCT Registration as this will help you in many things. You will also be able to check IRCTC Seat Availability with help of IRCTC Login.